We had all my sisters and brothers for christmasdinner (raindear- steak, my father is from the indeginee-people in Norway, the sami-people, so we eat raindear every christmas-eve- MMMMM...best in the world of food-blessings;)
Aren`t they beautiful and healty- thank God for these two wonders ! They are doughters of my brother and his wife Ingunn (She is on the right of the next picture..)
Everybody around the table:)
MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Beside dinnerparties with family, I have hade the blessing to be with my friends also. Here Lise learn one of my favourite games- Puorto Rico. My mom are always slow...and we make alot of jokes about her when we play- it is fun! We`ve had game- nights with my sisters and brothers three times this christmas- I love it! Spending time together, talk, eat and play....I am very competative;)
Yesterday I had more than 30 old and new friends for lasagne and birthday- party. It is a traditio I have had since I was 13 years old, and we kept the party on until 4 at night. Then me and Lise had to sit and evaluate a little bit...;) Pictures from this comes later! Thanks for reading!
Beside dinnerparties with family, I have hade the blessing to be with my friends also. Here Lise learn one of my favourite games- Puorto Rico. My mom are always slow...and we make alot of jokes about her when we play- it is fun! We`ve had game- nights with my sisters and brothers three times this christmas- I love it! Spending time together, talk, eat and play....I am very competative;)
Yesterday I had more than 30 old and new friends for lasagne and birthday- party. It is a traditio I have had since I was 13 years old, and we kept the party on until 4 at night. Then me and Lise had to sit and evaluate a little bit...;) Pictures from this comes later! Thanks for reading!
1 comment:
ser ut som du hadde en koselig jul!!!
jeg følger med!!
kos fra kari =)
Post a Comment