The best recipie for travelling- fever is to be surrounded by the people you love the most!!! I had Lise and Anne helping me packing til LATE last night and ate breakfast together this morning! I had to say good bye to them and my nieses- very hard.
I enjoyed my sister, brother in law, brother and his friends company this night while I am finishing ripping cd`s, putting music to my mp3 and finishing poster to church, tiding up everything before leaving for 4 months....
I am exited to go for missions, but right now, I don`t feel like leaving Stavanger, seems so short time I came home from Thailand....But I know AND trust God will give me strength, motivation and all what I need to be a good leader and friend, and also enjoy my new mission- trip!
Please pray for me as me and my team leave Stavanger tomorrow morning to go to Brazil for three weeks!
Brazil, Argentina, New Zealand, Thailand, Cambodia- HERE WE COME!!!
1 comment:
have a great week-end
Post a Comment