Some high- lights from winther 09:
New friends from Tanzania for dinner!So much fun- I laugh out loud!
Visiting some of my best friends in Oslo- both congrats with the babies!
Eirik visiting me. I know him from work last year "camping- school" (when dts went wrong I worked 6 weeks as a canoing-instructor/ "coast-teacher" at the sea outside Bergen)
The wonderful family i met in Thailand 06 on saturday- poridge. We had a
wonderful time.
Making eachothers hair:) I liked the result!
We played Jenka and the one that lost, had to run around the whole building!

the wonderful kids picked some winther- flowers to me. The first sign of spring! LOVELY!

I love you!
Youth from the youth- group in church. Dinner and games- night at my place!
SO MUCH FUUUN!

Such a great picture!!! Andrè lost all the times!
Jenka is a game where you get a punishment if you make the tower fall apart..

Bekka helps her boyfriend when he had to do the dishes, because he lost again..
Easter 09. I met my boyfriends wonderful family- nice! This is from a trip with Lise to the beautiful norwegian mountains!

Winther-trip to sunbake and relax with my best friend!
This game is soo simple, but so great!


God bless you all! this is my kitchen- table, and how it looks like when I candle the lights and pray a prayer for you all! Hope to do that much more often, please write to me if there is anything I can go to the Lord with in prayer for you or for any of your beloved ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment