I was "painted" for free, but off course I felt obligated to buy some makeup..looks nice...and new sunglasses..

The second day I was there, I met two friends from Stavanger..
and we drove to from Miami to Key West...









Thank you for a great last day guys!


Water- contest. We had to dance while holding hands and balance a cup with ice and water....



Thank you and bye bye!!!

I got to get to know Michaela a little bit- and she is soooo adorable!!! Here we are watching the horses...




I am so lucky to be one of your friends! I pray for you and thank my Father for the time we had together

Gwen makes the best dinner in the world!!!
Snorkeling trip...
Friends I got in a church in Key West, I had such a preious time with you Wendy! You will always be my hero, and close to my heart ! Your hospitality, family, interest and care for me was amazing! THANK YOU!!! I also met the world`s most lovely guy at the hotel :) Miss your humour and lovely, friendly way of being and serving people- you are special!
Good bye Key West, Good bye EJ, Good bye Wendy and family- you are all great- and I wish I could stay longer and get to know you all better!!!
Universal studios, the one and only amusement-park I got to experience this time. NEXT time- much longer in Orlando!!!
Thank you for a great last day guys!
Water- contest. We had to dance while holding hands and balance a cup with ice and water....
Thank you and bye bye!!!
I can`t describe how good it was to see my dear friend Gwen again...Havent seen her in six years (her and Andrews wedding in 2003)
I got to get to know Michaela a little bit- and she is soooo adorable!!! Here we are watching the horses...
AMAZING family!
I am so lucky to be one of your friends! I pray for you and thank my Father for the time we had together
What a great father A is:) I love these floo- pictures!
Gwen makes the best dinner in the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment